- When I bring up my Amlib toolbar there are blocks of colour but no icons to assist me in choosing Borrower, Stockitem etc.
- Amlib toolbar
It is to do with the Windows display:
- The toolbar only works correctly if the display settings within Windows are set at 100%.
- Go to Windows > Control Panel > Display and set to smaller (100%) and apply.
- Log off your computer and go back into Amlib and your Menu items should now display correctly.
- A possible alternative option if you need the Display setting to be larger, is to have the columns set to 1 column. Having it set this way enables the tooltips to display across the band of colour to enable you to know what the blocks of colour represent