- Amlib maintenance
- Amlib backup and restore
- SQL databases
The best way to ensure that the backups are reliable:
- Perform an SQL Backup on the Amlib live databases (usually AMLIB, AMCAT, AMLOCAL, AMSTATS, AMWEB).
- Using this SQL Backup of the Amlib databases, restore the backups to a set of test databases (Usually TELIB, TECAT, TELOCAL, TESTATS, TEWEB).
- Log onto the Amlib Test database to ensure all is well.
- For detailed instructions on performing and restoring the databases, find the information on the Amlib Content Portal > Technical Documentation
- An important step detailed in the documentation is to fix the security logins (map user schema) within the SQL databases