There are several report templates to count high Borrower usage. The report templates are designed to show items used more than 3, 6, 10 or 100 times within a specified period (using the F7 Where statement). The report templates will list the title and the number of times used.
- &BORHCNT.QRP - Shows transaction count (available on request)
- &BORHCNTC.QRP - Shows transaction count by Class (available on request)
- &BORH3.QRP - Shows count where transactions > 3
- &BORH6.QRP - Shows count where transactions > 6
- &BORH10.QRP - Shows count where transactions > 10
- &BORH100.QRP - Shows count where transactions > 100
The reports are run against the Borrower History. Users that delete data from the Borrower History table need to be aware of the limitations of results.
Load/check the template type
- Launch the Amlib client.
- Go to Main > Reports > RepAddNew.
- The Report Files window will open.
- From the Report Entity drop-down, select the Report Screen (module) you would like to load a template for – for example: Borrower.
- Highlight a borrower history report (see list above) and click the F2 Modify button – the Borrower Modify Report File window will open
(To load a new report template: click the F1 New button instead).
- Type in a Description – for example: Borrower History Count.
- Choose Type: – ensure that Borrower History is selected.
- You can leave Default Stats Code blank.
- Update Entity (Y/N) = N.
- Click the F3 Update button.
- Close out of the Report Files window
The template is now loaded and available for use in a Report.
- Go to Main > Reports > RepBorrower.
- Select F1 New – the Select Report Format screen will appear
- Highlight the Stockitem History report template you would like to use – &BORH3.QRP (Usage Count > 5), &BORH6.QRP (Usage Count > 10 ), &BORH10.QRP (Usage Count > 10) or &BORH100.QRP (Usage Count > 20).
- Click the Select button.
- Type in a Description – for example: Usage Count > 6 Issues.
- Ensure the Update Entity (Y/N) column is set to N.
- Click F3 Save.
Where search parameters
- Highlight the report and select the F7 Where button – the Borrower Reports – Where screen will open.
- Enter the following Where search:
- History Type LIKE READ
(Use the Paste button to insert the parameter into the list at the bottom of the screen)
- Enter a start date: History Date >= enter a date in DD/MM/YYYY format – for example: 01/01/2010
- Enter a finish date: History Date <= enter a date in DD/MM/YYYY format – for example: 10/10/2010 (a finish date is optional – if not inserted, the report will go up to the current date).
- You may want to add other restrictors – for example: Borrower No = or Borrower Class =
- History Type LIKE READ
3. Click the F3 Save button when complete – this will close the Borrower Reports – Where screen and return you to the Borrower Reports screen.
Order by parameters
- Click the F9 Order button – the Borrower Reports – Order By screen will open.
- Select BorBarNo from the Columns list and arrow it across into the Order By list.
- Click the F3 Save button when complete – this will close the Borrower Reports – Order By screen and return you to the Borrower Reports screen.
- Highlight the report you wish to run and select the F8 View button.
- The following message will appear:
- If you would like the report to run using the entire database (rather than a Saved List) then select No.
- The report will then display:
- Select the print button to print the report.