Link a catalogue to a main periodical
Learn how to link a catalogue to a main periodical in Amlib.
To link a catalogue to a main periodical record
- Access the Amlib Client
- Go to Main>Catalogue>Catalogue
- The Catalog window will display
- Search in the catalogue for the periodical title. Each Catalogue record has a Ref number unique to that Catalogue
- When it displays in Catalogue, in the lower right hand side you will notice some data displayed as Ref : (up to 5 numbers). Note this number
- Search in the Periodical module for the same title
- Select Transactions > LinkToCat
- In the box, type the Cat Ref number and tick to you can also refresh from catalogue. Click OK and the catalogue record and the Periodical record are linked.