- Invalid Authenticity Token error
- Zendesk User Portal
This error can be due to corrupted cookie in your browser. Clear your browsers cache and cookies, restart the browser and try to log in.
If the error remains, the problem is that your browser has blocked any cookies from or because OCLCs Zendesk User Portal. Go through the following steps resolve this error:
- In the top right of your browser, click More and then Settings
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add "oclc.zendesk.com" in the Allow list
If the error persists after these steps, please email OCLC Support directly.