To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local left navigation, select Google Analytics (WorldCat Discovery only).
Use this screen to enter your Google Analytics Tracker ID for use with WorldCat Discovery.
Before using this screen
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/.
- Sign up for Google Analytics and get the Universal Analytics Tracking ID for your site.
- If you have an existing account, it is recommended that you create a new account for use with WorldCat Discovery.
- If you are currently using Google Classic Analytics, you will need to create an Analytics Account for use with WorldCat Discovery.
Enable Google Analytics
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracker ID into the text field.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to Google Analytics to see the data collected for WorldCat Discovery.
This image is representative of the data Google Analytics collects from WorldCat Discovery: