- Long load time when searching WorldCat Discovery or using the WorldShare Management System
- WorldCat Discovery
Both WorldShare and WorldCat Discovery rely on your web browser, your network connection, and the OCLC servers to function. If you are experiencing slowness, it is best to troubleshoot your browser first and go from there:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then restart it.
- If you are still experiencing slowness, test another browser. If Discovery/WorldShare loads normally in a different browser, contact your local IT about troubleshooting your browser.
- If multiple browsers are being effected, try a different workstation. If multiple or all workstations are being affected you will want to contact your local IT to ensure the network is not down. A good sign of this would be that not only Discovery or WorldShare is slow, but all Internet-related activity.
- If only Discovery and WorldShare are being effected on all workstation, contact OCLC Support, being sure to provide Support with a link to this help site article.