When trying to place an ILL request, I get the error: "This search record cannot be retrieved at this time"
- You click the Request this item through Interlibrary Loan button in WorldCat Discovery and get the error "This search record cannot be retrieved at this time" rather than the workform.
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare ILL
Resave any interlibrary loan workforms you have set up in Service Configuration. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to Service Configuration.
- Select WorldShare ILL tab.
- Click Patron Request Workforms.
- Click Save on any workforms you have filled in.
- Try entering requests again.
If problems persist, contact OCLC Support with your library symbol, a sample request process that brings up the error, whether multiple people are getting it, and any changes recent changes to your interlibrary loan settings.