- When using a View Full Text link to access an article in WorldCat Discovery, patrons are prompted to login on the provider's site
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldCat Local
If a patron is unable to access a resource after clicking a link, try checking that the following is up to date:
- Is the correct knowledge base collection that corresponds to your database subscription selected in Collection Manager? If needed, you can choose or create an additional knowledge base collection and deselect the incorrect collection
- Does your library have access to the resource? If not, you can modify a collection to select your subset of titles
- If using IP recognition, does the provider have all of your library's IP ranges?
- Confirm that you are using the correct Provider Setting assigned by the vendor. If it is incorrect, correct it in Collection Manager > Institution Settings > Provider Settings.
If you need additional assistance, please contact OCLC Support with an example link from WorldCat Discovery that is not working, a description of the issue, screenshots, and proxy credentials if available. Proxy credentials can be provided to OClC Support by phone.