How to display the shelving location in the “Access Options” panel in WorldCat Discovery?
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Record Manager
When an item is held by the institution and has an LHR with a customized holding summary then the specific copy details (branch location/shelving location/call number) are not included in the availability statement.
You can change the Access Options panel to display the copy details by editing the LHR summary to Local Holdings Available.
- Sign in to WorldShare Record Manager and open the bibliographic record
- From the MARC 21 editor, scroll down to the LHRs accordion
- From the LHRs accordion, replace the summary with Local Holdings Available.
- Click Save.
- Wait 15 minutes for change to apply