Reserve and request items
Use WorldCat Discovery's advanced features to request and reserve discovered items.
- How item status displays in your OPAC
- Item status and status messages are displayed in several ways in your OPAC. This information explains where the information is generated and how it appears.
- Hold requests
- Libraries using WorldCat Discovery and WorldShare Management Services have the ability to allow users to place holds on items, view and edit requests, and place special hold requests.
- Recall items
- Libraries using WorldShare Management Services and Discovery can allow patrons to recall items checked out by other patrons.
- Set up and use course reserves
- Course Reserves allows your patrons to search for courses and view reserved materials in your collection. Users can search for courses by name, prefix, instructor or department.