Use the Admin module to manage user accounts. Users may consist of staff, patrons, or both. If you use WorldShare Circulation, you will see both patron and staff accounts in the Admin module. Any patron accounts that you create in the Circulation module can also be accessed in the Admin module.
- Examples of roles by library position
- Find examples of the Admin roles needed for various library positions, including circulation clerk, serials manager, and systems librarian.
- How to assign roles to users
- Learn how to search for a user and assign them roles in the Admin module.
- Search for users
- Learn how to search for user accounts using search indexes to limit your search, a Patron Personal Identifier (PPID), or an authorization role in the Admin module.
- Create, edit or delete user accounts
- Learn how to create, edit, and delete user accounts in the WorldShare Admin module.