- You see a server error after going back to WorldShare after a period of inactivity
- You are logged out of WorldShare after a period of inactivity
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Record Manager
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldShare License Manager
- WorldShare Analytics
- WorldShare Collection Evaluation
- WorldShare Admin
If your current login session is inactive for an hour or longer, the session will timeout and prompt the user to sign back in. This is in compliance with FedRAMP regulations.
FedRAMP is a government-wide program that promotes the adoption of secure cloud services across the federal government by providing a standardized approach to security and risk assessment for cloud technologies and federal agencies. You can find more information at fedramp.gov.