Use this screen to authorize users to manage this profile. To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WorldCat Registry left navigation and select Authorized Users. Removing the user's authorization does not delete the user's account; it only dissociates it from the institution profile.
User accounts from certain OCLC services are accepted:
- OCLC Online Service Center
- WorldCat.org – Used by WMS libraries
- WorldCat registry
- OCLC Developer Network
When you are finished, click Save Changes to save and continue, or Reset to start over.
To add a user:
- Click Add a User. The Add New User screen will appear.
- Add a username from an existing account. If the username is invalid, an error message appears.
- Click Add. The Username, Email Address and Name are added to the list.
To delete a user:
- Click the check box next to the Username.
- Click Remove Selected Users.
If you do not have a Service Configuration sign in, you may create one on the WorldCat.org home page. In the upper right corner, click Create a free account. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact OCLC Support.