Use this screen to authorize users to manage this profile. User accounts from certain OCLC services are accepted. Removing the user's authorization does not delete the user's account; it only dissociates it from the institution profile.
When you are finished, click Save Changes to save and continue, or Reset to start over.
To add a user:
- Click Add a User. The Add New User screen will appear.
- Add a username from an existing account. If the username is invalid, an error message appears.
- Click Add. The Username, Email Address and Name are added to the list.
To delete a user:
- Click the check box next to the Username.
- Click Remove Selected Users.
If you do not have a Service Configuration sign in, you may create one on the WorldCat.org home page. In the upper right corner, click Create a free account. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact OCLC Support.