Use this screen to set the currency, tax rate, and location information for your institution. To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WorldCat Registry left navigation and select Currency and Locale.
- On the Currency and Locale screen, fill in the fields in the order below:
- Currency: Select the preferred currency of your institution.
- Tax Rate: Enter the tax rate for your institution. This tax rate will be used in WMS for circulation purposes.
- Locale Country: Select the country where your institution is located.
- Locale Language: Select the preferred language of your institution.
- Locale Variant: Enter your preferred vendor or browser. For example, WIN for Windows, MAC for Macintosh, and POSIX for POSIX.
- Click Save.