Use this screen to set up institutions that are subordinate to or serve as extensions of your institution. Current Branch and Affiliate associations are listed on the screen. To be associated, a branch must have its own Registry profile.
Add New Branches/Affiliates
Wikipedia article List of country names in various languages and List of names of European cities in different languages, which are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 (CC BY-SA 3.0).The OCLC WorldCat Registry uses material from the
To add a branch or affiliate:
- Click the plus symbol (+) to expand the branch option.
- Enter search terms in the Search box. Note: The Search function will find exact matches first, and then close matches.
- Click the check box to include inactive records.
- Click Search. A confirmation message appears, followed by Search Results.
- To see more information about an institution, click the institution name to go to the Profile Summary for that institution.
- Click Add As Branch or Add as Affiliate in the Action column to add an institution to your Branches and Affiliates screen. A confirmation message appears, and the branch or affiliate is added.
To delete a branch or affiliate:
- Click Remove Branch or Remove Affiliate under Branches or Members or Affiliations. A confirmation message appears, and the branch or affiliate is removed.