Find documentation and presentations on working with OCLC cataloging products and services.
- Cataloging defensively
- Find past Cataloging Defensively presentations, which provide background to how OCLC’s Duplicate Detection and Resolution (DDR) software deals with bibliographic records, both generally and for the specific bibliographic format in the title.
- Cataloging documentation
- Find links to commonly used resources, organized by category, that provide guidance for working with OCLC cataloging products and services.
- Entering non-ALA diacritics and special characters
- Find out how to enter non-ALA diacritics and special characters in Connexion.
- MARC 21 bibliographic data elements not implemented by OCLC
- Find a list of MARC 21 bibliographic data elements that OCLC has not implemented, along with possible OCLC action to implement them.