Where can I find an overview of all IFM transactions?
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
In the OCLC Usage Statistics, you can find several reports regarding your IFM transactions. There are reports for borrowing as well as lending transactions.
Note: If your institution doesn't have any IFM transactions in a month, you will not see any reports.
To access these reports:
- Once logged in to WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, click the link from the Interlibrary Loan Home screen to go to OCLC Usage Statistics.
- Use your institution's nine-digit ILL authorization number and password to log in to the Usage Statistics portal. Contact OCLC Support if you need a reminder of the authorization number or the password.
- In the left navigation, select OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- From the Period drop-down list, select the month and year to be reported on.
- In the Months field, enter 1 to return data for a single month.
- Click the Update button.
- Select one or more reports:
- ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report - For all Borrower IFM transactions in USD
- ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Borrower Report - for all Borrower IFM transactions using your local currency (if different from USD)
- ILL Fee Management Program Lender Report - For all Lender IFM transactions in USD
- ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Lender Report - for all Lender IFM transactions using your local currency (if different from USD)
- A summary of requests shipped by each responding library will be displayed in each Report.
- Click Show all requests to display each individual request and any associated IFM costs.