- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
In the OCLC Usage Statistics, you can find several reports regarding your IFM transactions. There are reports for borrowing as well as lending transactions.
To access these reports:
- Once logged in to WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, click the link from the Interlibrary Loan Home screen to go to OCLC Usage Statistics.
- Use your institution's nine-digit ILL authorization number and password to log in to the Usage Statistics portal. Contact OCLC Support if you need a reminder of the authorization number or the password.
- In the left navigation, select OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- From the Period drop down list, select the month and year to be reported on.
- In the Months field, enter 1 to return data for a single month.
- Click the Update button.
- Select one or more reports:
- ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report - For all Borrower IFM transactions in USD
- ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Borrower Report - for all Borrower IFM transactions using your local currency (if different to USD)
- ILL Fee Management Program Lender Report - For all Lender IFM transactions in USD
- ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Lender Report - for all Lender IFM transactions using your local currency (if different to USD)
- A summary of requests shipped by each responding library will be displayed in each Report.
- Click Show all requests to display each individual request and any associated IFM costs.