I can't print from WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- Printing does not work
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
Printing for WorldShare Interlibrary Loan is through the browser you are using, so any printing issues are browser based. Please do the following:
- In the browser, FireFox, Chrome or Internet Explorer, clear all cookies and cache, close and re-open the browser and log in to WorldShare Interlibrary Loan and try to print again.
- Check the browser settings and make sure that pop-ups are Allowed or Enabled. You can't print if pop-ups are not allowed or disabled.
- If you're working in Firefox, check Settings > Applications > Applications - Portable Document Format (PDF) to see if your PDF is being straight to your Downloads folder instead.
- Chrome and Firefox have built-in flash players and sometimes these are not compatible with Java or Adobe Flash Player. Internet Explorer already uses Java and Adobe Flash Player. Have them check for or install Java and Adobe Flash player and make sure they are updated to the latest version. This should be done by their IT staff.