How can I find Interlibrary loan contact information for another library
- WorldShare ILL
- Policies Directory
You will want to search for the library in the Policies Directory. You can get in to the Policies Directory at https://illpolicies.oclc.org/ or through the WorldShare ILL home page in the Quick Link section. The link to it is in the far right under the Other heading.
- Click the Policies Directory link.
- Type of information you want to search by in the Search By drop-down in the upper left of the page that comes up.
- Type the information you have (ie. symbol, library name, etc...) into the search box.
- Click the Search button to perform the search.
- Once the library you are looking for comes up, click the Contacts tab to find the library's contact information.
There is documentation available for the search rules used in the Policies Directory search.