After creating requests, they appear in the left navigation under Borrowing Requests and under Quick Links on home screen. The major queues are listed first, followed by minor queues for easier organization. Click a queue to see all requests in that queue. See the Categories and Queues table for a detailed description of each queue.Queues with no current requests will not appear in the list.
Refer to Off-system borrowing for information about creating off-system borrowing requests.
- Borrowing Request fields
- Find details about the fields which appear in borrowing requests in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Create and edit requests
- Learn how to create requests from a blank workform, using Discover Items, and from an existing request, and also find information about editing requests and creating book club requests in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Create book club requests
- Learn how to make book club requests, or linked requests, by creating multiple requests for a single item using a single request screen in WorldShare ILL.
- Email a copy of a request
- Learn how to send a formatted email of the request details to any email address.
- Process requests-Borrower
- Learn how to process New For Review and Open Access requests, how to receive items from In Transit and Received status, the options for unfilled requests, and how to respond to conditionals from lenders in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Return items
- Learn how to return an item from Received status and from Recalled status in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Search for requests
- Learn how to search for active and closed requests from the home screen in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.