- When trying to delete a custom Holdings Group, you get the error message: "We apologize, there seems to be a problem with the module you are accessing. Please come back later or try a different module"
- WorldShare ILL
You may receive an error message when attempting to delete a custom holdings group if it is currently being used in a custom holdings path or an automation. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to OCLC Service Configuration.
- Navigate to WorldShare ILL > Custom Holdings Paths.
- Check your existing custom holdings paths to see if the group you would like to delete is listed. Remove it from the custom holdings paths.
- Switch to the Automated Request Manager tab.
- Check to see if any of the Automation processes use the group you would like to delete and remove it if found.
- Navigate to WorldShare ILL > Custom Holdings Groups.
- Select the group that you would like to delete from the drop-down.
- Click Delete Custom Holdings Record.
- Click Save.