Find training on Tipasa.
Tipasa training is intended for libraries currently implementing or using Tipasa. If your library is not a member of a current or previous Tipasa cohort, please see these recordings or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Tipasa.
OCLC offers live and recorded instructor-led training sessions, self-paced courses and practices, and shorter videos on Tipasa.
Browse a list of upcoming instructor-led training sessions from the Live classes page, or find all live and recorded training options on the course pages in this guide.
Training questions? Please visit OCLC Training FAQ.
For Tipasa training in French, please see Formation en français.
- Tipasa live and recorded classes
- Register to attend a live training class or view a recorded instructor-led training on Tipasa.
- Tipasa training by topic
- Find Tipasa training organized by topic.
- Tipasa exercises
- Reinforce your skills with these hands-on training exercises for Tipasa.
- Tipasa videos
- Find all available training videos on Tipasa.