IFLA vouchers make it easy for you to pay for your ILL requests by using reusable vouchers instead of money. Each voucher represents a standard payment for one transaction. Half-value vouchers are also available.
IFLA vouchers can be purchased from IFLA or OCLC.
- OCLC members worldwide can order directly from IFLA. To order, visit the IFLA web page for Ordering and redeeming vouchers.
- OCLC members in the US and Canada can alternatively obtain IFLA vouchers from OCLC by using either direct billing or Interlibrary Loan Fee Management (IFM).
Voucher purchases from OCLC
OCLC members may purchase full- and half-value IFLA vouchers from OCLC at the following prices:
- Full voucher: $12.00 CAN/US each (no shipping charge)
- Half voucher: $ 6.00 CAN/US each (no shipping charge)
Orders of less than $100 CAN/US will be shipped at no charge via the US Postal Service and orders over $100 CAN/US will be shipped at no charge via UPS ground, for tracking purposes.
Ordering options from OCLC
OCLC members can place orders for IFLA vouchers from OCLC in two ways.
Option 1: Use the IFLA voucher order form. Orders placed through this order form will be billed directly.
Option 2: Submit a request using ILLiad, Tipasa, or WorldShare ILL.
- Create a new borrowing request.
- In the Title field, enter the number of full and/or half vouchers needed.
- In the Lender String, enter VOUCH as the lender symbol.
- Select IFM as the form of payment.
- In the Maximum Cost field, enter the total amount of the purchase.
Voucher orders will be filled and mailed to your library within 24 hours after you place the order.