Learn how to print book straps in Tipasa.
Print book straps
Follow the below instructions to add book straps to the print queue and to print book straps for items you are purchasing.
To add book straps to the Print Queue for Purchasing requests:
- On the left navigation, click Purchasing Requests.
- Open a request that you are ready to receive.
- Select the checkbox for Print Book Straps.
- Select Mark as Received.
- The request will appear under Book Straps in the Purchasing Print Queue.
To print book straps:
- On the left navigation, click Print Queue.
- Under the Purchasing queue, click Book Straps.
- On the Purchasing Book Straps screen, select the check boxes next to the items for which you want to print book straps. Select the check box at the top of the table to select all items in the table.
- Click Print.
- On the Print Preview window, click the Print icon or links to print the book straps.