With Tipasa, you can print individual requests, all requests in a queue, add requests to the print queue to print out later, and queue book straps and shipping and return labels to be printed.
You can also use the Export feature to download all requests in a queue and use any print templates you may have to print out the requests.
- Printing for Borrowers
- Learn how to print and customize book straps and stickers and print return labels for Borrowing requests in Tipasa.
- Printing for Document Delivery Requests
- Learn how to print and customize book straps and print shipping labels for Document Delivery requests in Tipasa.
- Printing for Lenders
- Find information about printing book straps or stickers and shipping labels for Lending requests in Tipasa.
- Print for Purchasing Requests
- Learn how to print book straps in Tipasa.
- Print requests and manage queue
- Learn how to print individual requests, add or remove requests from the print queue, and print all items in the request queue in Tipasa.