- Billing Manager, Staff Manager, Customization Manager.
Here are the steps you should follow to fix this issue:
- Open up the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager by right-clicking on it and "Run as Administrator."
- Click on ILLiad.
- Select the file > Open.
- Go to the c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad folder
- Double-click on the Logon.dbc file. This will bring in the information into the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager.
- Click on the Save icon, and then Set Default icon. You will get a message that ILLiad is now set to default to the logon location.
- Now that this is complete, you should be able to use the Billing Manager.
This will also fix the same issue for the Staff Manager and the Customization Manager.