- You want to know what ISO is
Here is what ISO is in ILLiad:
- It is a protocol to send and receive ILLiad requests.
- Just like some come through OCLC or through Rapid, ISO is another one some sites use.
- For you to use it, you would need to make sure it is installed following the New Procedure for Updating ISO in ILLiad 9.1
- Also, ISO ILL has to be enabled in the ILLiad Customization Manager
- And the ILLiad ISO Service needs to be turned on in the Web Server Services.
- You would also have the ILLiad ISO Manager service turned on.
- More information can be found in the ISO ILL documentation.