We migrated our server to an ILLiad Test server which is now production and when we go to the logon.html page, it is pointing back to the old server
- You have migrated your server and when you try to go to your logon.html page, it is redirecting you back to your old server
If there is a redirect going on, then you need to look at these different areas to find out if ILLiad is causing the redirect.
- Try to go to your logon.html page from off-campus. Does it redirect? If it does, then it is most likely something set up in your RemoteAuth Authentication.
- Check the Logon.html and look for any redirect in that file.
- Check if there is an Index.html and look for any redirect in that file.
- Check the ILLiad Directory for a Webpath.txt and see that it is pointing to the correct File path or it is not in the directory that will also work.
- Look at the Web.config and see if there is any redirect in that file.
- Check IIS and make sure you do not have any IIS redirects set up.
If you do not have any redirects set up in ILLiad, then it is your RemoteAuth is using a redirect.