- Your ILLiad Email History is showing that an email was successfully sent, but the patron does not see the email
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Verify that the Email History that the email was sent.
- Go to the Email Administrator to find out what happened to the email that was sent. You should have the date and time and from where it was sent and who it was sent to give to the Email Administrator.
- If the Email Administrator says the email was not delivered, find out why and you will have to troubleshoot from there and you might need to contact OCLC Support for help.
- If the Email Administrator says the email was delivered, the patron should search for the Subject Title in the Email program they are using. The email may have ended in a spam folder or possibly the trash.
- If the patron cannot find the email, you might need to remote into the computer and help the patron find it, or have the patron come to the library and sign into the email program and you help the patron to find the email.