The Transaction Date format is incorrect in the ILLiad Client
- You are seeing the Transaction Date format as dd-mm-yy instead of mm-dd-yy and you need it fixed
ILLiad is taking its format from the computers Date format, so you need to update the settings by following these steps.
- Go to your computer settings.
- Search for the Regional Date Format.
- On the right side, go to the Additional date, time, & regional settings.
- Click on Region.
- Change the Date and Time Formats so it matches what you want.
- Choose OK.
- Close the Settings windows.
- Open up the ILLiad Client again and the format should be correct.