My Rapid Manager service is not sending or receiving
- You are unable to receive or send any Rapid Manager requests.
Here are some solutions that will help resolve this issue:
1. Restart your ILLiad Rapid Manager service if you are self-hosted. If you are hosted by OCLC, contact us by contact OCLC Support and ask us to restart the ILLiad Rapid Manager service.
2. If you are on a Shared Server, you need to follow the instructions on Initial Configuration: Enabling the Rapid Manager and go to the section on Shared Servers.
Here is the list of other services and what needs to be restarted:
1. ILLiad Odyssey Manager - Anything working with the sending and receiving of electronic articles.
2. Connection Manager - Anything that works with the Updating OCLC or downloading requests.
3. ILLiad System Manager - Anything dealing with email sending or receiving. Also, if you made a change to a Server Addon.
4. ISO ILL - If you are using ISO ILL and requests are not sending or receiving.
5. IIS - If you are updating your Web page interface settings, then you need to restart IIS. If you are updating Web pages, you do not need this restarted.