Is there a way to reroute the article sent to the library's email, so you can process it through the ILLiad Client?
- You want to reroute an article that is sent to the library so you can process it through the ILLiad Client
Yes, follow these steps:
Make sure the request is at the Transaction Status of Request Sent.
Save the file to a drive.
- In ILLiad, select Check In from Lending Library.
4. Enter the transaction number, then select Check-in Scan Now.
5. The scanning window opens.
6. Put in the Transaction number and submit it.
7. Import the file from where it was saved.
8. Deliver the file.
9. The status will change to Delivered to Web and the patron will be notified.