Is it possible to configure our OCLC hosted ILLiad server to write debug logs to a sub-folder?
- Is it possible to configure our OCLC hosted ILLiad server to write debug logs to a sub-folder?
Yes, it is possible The below steps will set up the debug logs to write automatically to a sub-folder. OCLC-hosted sites , contact OCLC Support
- Navigate to the c:\illiad\System Manager folder and open the document named ILLiadSystemManager.log.config in Notepad.
- Change the line that begins with <level value> to read <level value="DEBUG" />
- Change the line that begins with <file value> to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLIad\Logs so the full line reads <file value="c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLIad\Logs" />
- Navigate to the c:\illiad folder and create the logs folder if it does not exist.
- Right-click on the Logs folder and select properties.
- Select the Users group, then select the Security tab, then Edit.
- Select Modify to the the Users group Modify permissions, then select Apply then OK.
- On the ILLiad server, restart the Service you just edited. In this case, it would be the ILLiad System Manager service.