- You want to know how to update the required fields in ILLiad
In ILLiad, here are the steps for making a field on a form to not be required:
- On the Web Page, you update the code so you no longer show the asterisk meaning it is a required field.
- In the ILLiad Customization Manager, you go to the WebValidation table.
- You look at the "Formname" column header and go down to the form you need to update. For NewUserRegistration, the Form Name is Registration.
- You will see different fields. Double-click on the field you want to set as not required.
- On the line for "Required," you need to click on the box twice to remove the checkmark.
- Click on the next line down and the Save button will show up. Click on the Save button.
Now the field will not be required. You could also select the field and Delete it from the icon on the top.