- You contacted a library that has an item, but when you look for it on OCLC, they are not listed as a Lender and you need to find out how to send a request
Here are the steps for adding the lender to a request that is not in the list of lenders.
- When you get to the Workform where you normally select lenders, in the Manual Entry box, you put in the symbol of the lender.
- After adding the symbol, click on Create Workform.
- You will be on the WorkForm page. Click on the Send Request on the top right.
- You will be back to the Borrowing Request form. Click on the Request Sent icon on the top.
You have sent the request.