If I use the notes field in ILLiad, will the Borrower see the note?
- You want to update the lender with a note and want to know if the notes field will be seen by the borrowing site because you have a question about their request
To add a note:
- Open the request form that you want to add a note to.
- In the Notes section near the bottom of the form, double-click to open the Add Note form.
- Type your note in the text section, then click Add.
- The note will appear in the Notes section along with the date added, note type, and your ILLiad username.
The notes field in the Transaction in ILLiad is only seen by your site. If you want to send a note, here are the options you have in ILLiad:
- You can send a notification to the borrower through Email Routing. Here is the Email Routing documentation.
- You can update the borrowing request with a conditional. Here is the Conditionalizing Lending Request documentation.