- You need to know what the best way to edit a Word Document field in ILLiad
When in a Word Document and you need to update a field, here are the steps you need to take:
- Highlight the field you need to replace.
- Go up to Mailings, and then click on the Insert Merge Field icon and select the field you want to replace.
- Click on the field so it replaces the field on the Word Document.
- Close the Insert Merge Field dialog box.
- A link to the documentation on Adding New Merge Fields is a good source..
If when you go to Mailings, you do not have an Option to Insert Merge field because it is grayed out, then follow the Linking the Document to the Data Source instructions on the Creating New Print Templates document.