- When you are in the ILLiad Client, the Manage Addons icon is missing
You will need to update the Permissions in the ILLiad Staff Manager to get the Manage Icons to show up. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open up the ILLiad Staff Manager. You should have a shortcut on your desktop, or it will be in your Windows Start Menu under Programs, then open the ILLiad folder and then click on the ILLiad Staff Manager.
- Once you are logged on, click on your ILLiad staff Username.
- On the right under Client Access, you need to make sure the box is checked for the "Can Manage Addons?"
- Save the change.
- Open up the ILLiad Client again and when you go th System, you should be able to see the Manage Addons icon.