- You are missing the ISO Manager in your services and you want to install the ISO Manager
Here are the steps for installing the ISO Manager.
- Go to a command prompt by typing in cmd and right-clicking on the shortcut and "Run as Administrator."
- At the prompt, type in cd|illiad\iso. You will then be in the c:\illaid\iso folder.
- Type in isomanager.exe -install (This command will install the service)
- Check your Services and make sure the ISO Manager is now running and make any changes you want to the service such as recovery and what you want it to do.
You have completed the install of the service.