I am on a shared server and we cannot find a username who submitted a request on any of our sites
- You are on a shared server and you cannot find a username that submitted a request on any of your sites
To find the username you will need to follow these steps:
- You will need to have your SQL Administrator look at the UsersALL table to find the username.
- If you are hosted by OCLC, you will need to contact OCLC Support.
- If the username was abc123, for example, you would use this query:
Select * from UsersAll
4. You might find the NVTGC is set to ILL. If it is, you will need to update the Username to the proper NVTGC. If that NVTGC should be ABC, then the query would be:
After that, you should see the User.