- When trying to update your Direct Request Profile on OCLC through ILLiad, you get an error message
There have been changes made in WorldShare and Tipasa that make it difficult to use ILLiad anymore for the Resource Sharing settings. You should do the following to update your Direct Request Profile.
1. You should go to the OCLC Service Configuration.
2. Go to WorldShare ILL
3. Click on the Direct Request Profile.
4. Edit and save your profile.
5. If you continue to have problems saving the profile, make sure the Language field has a language selected. You cannot make updates if the Language is set to "None."