- You see an error message, "Could not load file or assembly log4net, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=669e0ddf0bb1aa2a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
Here is how to fix the issue you have for the ILLiad Database Manager:
- What the error message means is that you have an outdated Database Manager file.
- You will need to go to the ILLiad Downloads to get the ILLiad Database Manager for the Client version you use. So if you use ILLiad 9.1.x, you download ILLiad Database Manager 9.1.
- If you are not sure of the credentials you need to download the Database Manager, please contact OCLC Support.
- After you download the file, you can either put it on your desktop or put it in the ILLiad folder and create a shortcut on the Desktop for the file.
- You should be able to open the file now.