- When you open up ILLiad, you get a message about a missing logon file
Here are the steps to fix the missing logon file:
- Open up the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager on the desktop by right-clicking on it and "Run as Administrator."
- After it opens, check on the left side under ILLiad and make sure there is a file name that is set as default.
- If there is a file, click on it.
- Under the Save on the top left, click on the drop-down and click on Save As.
- Save the file as logon.dbc and save it to the c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad folder.
- Click on the "Set as Default" icon.
- You will get a message about the location of the Default Logon file. Choose OK.
- If there is not a file name under ILLiad, then click on ILLiad.
- Follow the steps in the Atlas SQL Alias Manager documentation for adding a new entry.
You should now be able to use ILLiad.