- You are an ILLiad site and your Lenders are telling you that when they receive requests, they are not seeing an email address. You checked the OCLC Service Configuration and your email is there and your shipped date shows "-0," so it looks correct.
You need to update your Constant Data records in the ILLiad Client. Here is what you need to do:
- From the ILLiad Main screen, click on the System Ribbon on the top.
- Click on the Resource Sharing Settings link.
- You will now see tabs. Select the Constant Data tab.
- Click in the Name field. Click on the first entry you see. You may have only one entry and if you do it will be Default.
- You need to update the Shipped Date to a "-0" (minus zero).
- Update your Email Address.
- Save the change.
- Go back to the Name field and click in it. If there are any other Constant Data records, update them until all of them are updated.
Close the Client and open it back up. Any new request that goes out should now have the Email Address in it. Verify them before sending.