- You are printing in ILLiad and when you scan the barcode, it is showing the Transaction Number rather than the ILL number instead of the Barcode for the ILL number
To fix the issue, you will need to do the following:
1. Highlight the barcode font and change the font to Arial. You will now see what is showing. It might show something like *Transactions_TransactionNumber*
2. You highlight the field and then go up the Mailing ribbon and select Insert Merge Filed drop-down.
3. Go down the list and choose "ILL Number."
4. This process will insert the Transactions_ILLNumber field.
5. Make sure the field now looks like *Transactions_ILLNumber* and highlight the entry including the asterisks.
6. Right-click on the field and choose fonts. Then select Barcode 3 of 9
You will now see the barcode font as it is supposed to be. You can print the Word document and verify it is working.