How to update your supplier status from within the ILLiad Client
- How to update your Interlibrary Loan Supplier status in the ILLiad Client
- Any ILLiad Library
Here are the steps for changing the Supplier status:
- In the ILLiad Client click on the system tab at the top of the Client. It will change the menu across the top of the Client.
- Then click on the Policies Directory link. It will open another window that will log you into the Policies Directory.
- On the profile tab the fifth item down is your OCLC Supplier status.
- Change it from Yes to No.
- Save the change.
You can also go directly to the Policies Directory and sign in using your OCLC ILL authorization number and password.