- How to migrate an ILLiad server for self-hosted sites
The following document details how to migrate the server:
- See the Running the ILLiad Server Installation Program documentation.
- Then the Migrate an ILLiad Database documentation.
- Self-hosted sites will need to contact OCLC Support about the credentials needed to get the ILLiad Server Installation program.
- Make sure to follow the instructions for the Hardware and Software Requirements for Version 9.1 if upgrading to 9.1
- To upgrade to 9.2, follow the Hardware and Software Requirements for Version 9.2.
- Make sure to correctly set up the Server Configuration and Permissions.
- Make sure the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLiad folder has the Users group with the Read, Read&Execute, and List folder contents.
- If you are self-hosted and want to be hosted by OCLC, contact OCLC Support.