Skip to main content
OCLC Support

How do I update the NVTGC of the DisplayStatus table where the NVTGC is ILL and I want it to be something else in ILLiad?

Applies to
  • ILLiad 

Here are steps to create a new record with the NVTGC you want:

1.  In the ILLiad Customization Manager, go through the list of DisplayStatuses table you have and find one with the NVTGC that you want. 

2.  Click on that record.

3.  Click on the Copy Record icon and then you can fill in the rest of the information you want and save it.

If you do not have a record with the proper NVTGC, you will have to contact your SQL Admin to update the record you create with the proper NVTGC, or if you are hosted by OCLC, contact OCLC Support with the ID and what NVTGC you want it to be, and we would have to help you with your request.

Page ID