How do I uninstall the ISO Manager and the ISO Service from my Self-Hosted ILLiad server
- You want to uninstall ISO Manager and the ISO Service from your Self-Hosted site
To Uninstall the ISO Manager and the ISO Service you need to follow these steps:
- Right-click on your shortcut for the Command Prompt and "Run as Administrator."
- Change directory to ILLiad\iso typing in cd\illiad\iso.
- To uninstall ISO manager, you type in: isomanager.exe /uninstall.
- You will get a message that the ISO Manager is uninstalled.
- To uninstall the ISO Service, you type in ILLiadISO.exe -uninstall.
It is fine to keep the ILLiad Services for ISO and ISO Manager in the listing of your Web Server services and have them Disabled. If in the future you want them, it is easier to have them and turn them on, then to not have them and install them.